3-D Surprise Pendant workshop with Joan Schwartz - PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
February 11-12, 2020
Scroll down to see more details about
the workshop, instructor and cancellation policy.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE:
Pay in Full or
use coupon code: DEPOSIT to pay 50% deposit
Fill out the form below to be contacted when this item is available:
3-D Surprise Pendant workshop (2-day) with Joan Schwartz
Date: February 11-12, 2020 - Tuesday & Wednesday
Skill Level: All levels
Hours: 10am - 5pm with a lunch break
Materials included: miscellaneous mixed media, cardboard, glass, ceramic, wood, metal, polymer clay and more
Minimum # of students: no minimum - will not be cancelled
**Luna Mosaic Arts will email you 30 days before the workshop to let you know the status of the workshop and send you the invoice for the balance remaining. We recommend that you do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until we contact you. When you register and only pay the deposit, you will be sent an invoice to pay the remaining balance due. If you would like to pay the balance earlier then that please email us and we will be more then happy to send you your invoice.
This simple and fun technique is “stress” free! During this 2-day workshop, you will be creating your own distinctive pendent.
This will be constructed on a light-weight “surprise” 3-D substrate with your choice of several hanging materials.
We will do our best to have a good variety of colors and embellishments from which you can choose for you project.
Feel free to bring any of your favorite beads or tiny keepsakes.
The finished necklace will be approximately 3” H x 2” W x 3/4” D.
It will have a secret hiding place for a stamp size trinket or photo.
About the Instructor: Joan Schwartz
I’ve made art as long as I can remember, even while working as a pediatric nurse and raising my 3 children.
Several years after I started working in mosaics, I realized it had become a seriously important part of my life. It’s not just the end product but the process itself. It is my mental vacation, a journey in which I get lost in an array of colors, patterns and materials… a viable antidote to stress. It is truly a drug to which I now know I am addicted. When I can’t get down to my studio, I feel out of sync, irritable, and just plain unhappy!
Mosaics has offered me opportunities to travel all over the world, expanding my education, by taking multiple workshops with the most notable instructors, and making life-long, like-minded friends.
A few notable things worth mentioning:
- I have works abroad as well as in the US.
- I’ve participated in many group projects, and charitable works.
- I have been juried into Art Prize twice
- I have been juried into MAI (Mosaic Arts International) 4 times.
- * With tons of help, in 2017 I hosted the SAMA conference in Detroit, MI.
- * I recently have been chosen, along with Anabella Wewer, for a 2020 residency program at the Olive Stack Gallery, in Listowel, Ireland.
I’m looking forward to sharing my passion with you and all I have learned over the years.
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.